Saturday, August 8, 2009

Surprise.


School actually isn't all that bad. Surprising. I like my classes, I like my teachers, and I know people in all of my classes except one. I still have some kinks to work out with some people, but hopefully it'll all be solved in no time.


My parents bought me a new bracelet to replace my brown one when it breaks. It's funny how they knew my other one broke when I didn't even tell them. They know the weirdest things sometimes. Not that I'm complaining. Now I'll have three bracelets on my right wrist instead of one when the Keltie mantra cuff gets delivered. I can't wait for "The Picture of Dorian Gray" to arrive either. I only just ordered it today, so it'll be a few days until I can start reading it. Still excited, nonetheless.


I really, really enjoy the weekend. It's nice to sleep in again.

No comments:

Post a Comment