Wednesday, August 26, 2009

#100!


My 100th blog! So, might as well, post up the picture I took flaunting my mantra cuff this morning! Of course, it's hard to see, but it's there all right. I love it. I'm actually writing this blog while I'm supposed to be doing the tons of homework I have, especially writing my history notes for tomorrow's test. Five large sections to cover in one night: not fun. But, that's why I procrastinate. I procrastinate way too much, actually. I need to concentrate more on getting better at "hard work". I'll get there eventually, I just need to put myself to it.

Tomorrow I'm submitting an application for my first job at a restauarant. I'm definitely excited to start working for my own money and having something to do afterschool. It'll cut my time away from home and talking to Edi and Eryn, but it's going to happen eventually, so why not start now?

I really wish I could just not do these notes. I need them, but I'm too tired for them. I had way too much junky food today too. Sonic and then Domino's pizza. Not cool. I also saw this one guy I had math with last year driving his car, but he was also smoking. He's only sixteen, so I thought that was kind of sad. He's a really awesome and funny guy, but seeing him start to smoke so young just wasn't what I thought he would do. Oh well - it's his choice, and I can't convince him otherwise.

So. 100th blog post. Not the best. I'll make 150 or 200 super special.

No comments:

Post a Comment