Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Salvation.

I stood up for myself, and people didn't like it. They felt I was dramatic and calling them names, but it was just me standing up for myself. I don't like being told what to do,who to date, or anything like that. I don't need a boyfriend, especialy in high school to keep me happy. I guess I'm really just not like a lot of high school girls my age. I don't care about making out and if I'm inexperienced with it, I don't care if there's a boy I'm "talking" to (you know, the stage before "dating"), and I don't care if my legs are white, because I guess pale is in, or something.

Kirsten is helping me along with all of this, telling me I can do it, and encouraging me to be my own person. We don't try to do what people want, we just do what makes us happy. What makes me happy is being happy, being myself, and being able to ask something of a few people who call me their friend or "best" friend. I just ask for me to have to say "Stop" once, and the pestering stops.

I hope Kirsten isn't sick tomorrow. She and Kyle seriously have the best things to say.

My two best friends have either divorced parents or parents in the process of getting a divorce. It's sad and it makes me feel extremely grateful that my parents decided not to get a divorce years back.

Still trying to get over my cold while coughing my lungs out.

I need to turn my webcam on to flaunt my Keltie Colleen mantra. One girl asked me where I got it today in Chemistry, so I wrote the link down for her. It made me happy. I feel like it makes my day just that one little bit better that makes your day awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment