Sunday, September 27, 2009

Now you're gone.


I have so much respect for anyone who can walk, let alone walk in heels. My feet ached the whole night. I need to learn how to work it in heels, I'm telling you.

Homecoming was fun, but pretty exhausting. I need to learn to dance. I am possibly the whitest girl ever - physically and mentally. It's kind of sad. I wish I could dance. Danielle is a dancer and you can definitely tell. I was so jealous.

Doing the high clean-up was so tiring as well. Kyle, Becky, and I filled up two and a half trash bags, and everyone else only filled up half of one. Can you tell who did some hard labor? My allergies also acted up, and I was sneezing nonstop most of the time. Record: 16 sneezes in a row. Then Becky started sneezing, and Kyle was the only one who didn't.

So yes, you can say my Saturday was very exhausting, especially since Friday night I went to the homecoming game. I don't know whether or not I should be happy homecoming week is over or not.

ps, if everyone says I'm so cute or pretty, how come there's no guy out there that thinks so? I guess I just have to work harder at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment