Monday, October 5, 2009

I Won't Apologize


I am kind of in love with Selena Gomez' new album. You know, the one with her band? I sometimes find it hard to relate to songs from artists, because they're always about love and all that stuff, but this was way more relatable to me, especially 'I Won't Apologize'. Story of my life right there. I love it when I can relate to music like that, when a song just speaks out to you. It makes music so much more enjoyable.


Today in Key Club we got our UNICEF trick or treat boxes, where you collect the money when yoiu go trick or treating. I'm pretty excited, especially since I didn't get to go last year, and this year I get to do it AND raise money for kids that need it. I actually all ready got a few dollars from my parents, which I'm not complaining about. All of this Key Club stuff helped me realize that while I'm not talented in anything like dance or singing or music or drawing, I'm pretty talented when it comes to helping people, and that's perfectly fine with me. I think joining Key Club was one of the best decisions I've made, since I finally get community service hours, I finally got to be part of a club, and I'm actually making a bit of a difference. I won't be able to change anybody's lives emotionally through songs and dances, but I can certainly do it physically.

Its the last week before first quarter ends, and I'm feeling a little stressed. I'm behind on math, english, german, history, photo, and chemistry. So, all of my subjects. I have until Thursday, basically, to finish all of the work I missed last week and this weeks, and I'm hoping I can manage it. It just requires a bit of a push from myself. I really need to stop procrastinating, that's all.

Oh, and ever since I cleaned my room yesterday, I've felt a little bit more organized and at peace. A clean room really does make me happy, which I'm not going to complain about. It's also nice because the weather is cooling down a bit (in southern Arizona standards) and we have our windows open all day when we're home. So, in all, I have a fresh, clean room. No complaints from me about that at all.

Right now I'm kind of thinking about changing up the color of my hair. Not like dying it brown or blonde or anything - I'm definitely staying a redhead. I kind of want to dye it maybe a deeper red or add some color in it, like blonde-ish highlights, seeing as there's some blonde in my hair all ready. I just don't know what would look better. I'm at a total loss. I hope I can figure it out sooner or later. Maybe.

"I think I always disappoint people because they always expect someone very pretty, very done." - Keira Knightley

No comments:

Post a Comment