Thursday, September 10, 2009

You make me happy.


Of course, I'm kind of a spazz so eating bread with Nutella on it in bed is probably the worst idea ever. I somehow managed to get Nutella all over my fingers without realizing it, and I covered half my laptop wiith it all. I'm just sort of that talented. I think I'll go into a talent show and present my talent of being a spazz. It'll be rad.

I don't really have much to blog about, because there's nothing to talk about. I'm simply happy. Everything's fine. There's bumps in the way sometimes, but there always are. That's just a part of life, and I'll gladly take on those bumps. Although, right now I should be taking on the bumps and waves in my hair. I'll regret typing this later, as always.

Friday/Saturdy will be spent with Kirsten and Hannah-Lauren and I'm excited. It's going to be a lot of fun, I can tell. It'll be nice to get out of the house for two days like that.

And the clean-up was majorly fun. Becky, Kyle, and I totally got the most trash. AND we found a football that a whole bunch of us even played a game of football with. We picked up trash AND recycled. That's pretty cool, I think. I also threw a stick at Kyle's head. It was worth it. Lots of fun. And so, doing something good resulted in good things happening for me. I love karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment