Friday, September 4, 2009

Once more....



Doesn't this movie look so good? I am so obsessed with the book right now. I've read it twice within a month and I carry the copy around with me everywhere. It's insane. I've been recommending it to everybody. I really hope the movie comes out in the US, because I am pretty much just dying to see it. Also, the fact that Ben Barnes plays Dorian is probably the best thing ever. After Samuel L. Jackson, he's definitely my favorite actor. Johnny Depp would most certainly be next. But, back onto the subject of Ben Barnes, I'm trying to get my sister to add "Easy Virtue" to her Netflix lineup so I can see it as soon as it's available. I think British movies never released in the US are so brilliant, like "Ballet Shoes", which has Emma Watson in it. That movie was just superb.

Also, I felt that I had nothing better to do than throw together a new banner for this nifty little blog. I'm kind of fond of it. But, now I'll stop posting blogs and continue watching Austin Powers on FX.

PS, thank you, rain god, for the rain. I know it came from Hurricane Jimena, but it's nice to get some rain at the end of the monsoon season.

No comments:

Post a Comment