Friday, September 4, 2009

Craziest week yet.


So. This week was sort of crazy. And when I say sort of, I mean really. It all started off with me waking up Sunday morning, going to the bathroom to start the day, and then spending the next hour and a half on the bathroom floor in pain. Needless to say, I wasn't happy, and I pretty much freaked my dad out. He was just about to take me to the hospital when I told him to give me just a half hour more to try and get better. So, I threw up a few times, made my way back to bed, and spent the next three hours there trying to fall asleep, even though my back hurt too bad and I kept throwing up, even though I hadn't eaten anything in about 14 hours or so. When I finally fell asleep, I only slept for a few hours, but when I woke up I felt a lot better. I still didn't eat that much of my dinner, but that was okay.


Monday, my stomach was still bothering me, but I still went to school although I probably should've stayed home and rested up a bit more. I guess I'm just too stubborn to stay home even when I should be at home. But, by the end of Monday, I felt normal, finally.


As for the rest of the week, everything blurs together, but I know it was long and way too exhausting and crazy. I still have one more day until it's officially the end of the week, and it's going to be just as crazy. Since I joined Key Club (aka a community service club at the school that does all kinds of rad things for the community and fundraisers), I get to head to the school at 9 in the morning on a Saturday for a campus clean up. I'm pretty excited for it, actually. It'll be nice to clean up some of the trash around there. Littering = not rad.


Kyle and I have been able to add a few more words to the list of "best words ever", meaning the things that always make us laugh and other people don't find funny. They are: plumbum (the other word for lead, or Pb!) and Cherry Potter. We pretty much use plumbum for everything now, and it's nice, because no matter what it's used as, we know what it means.


Also, only one more weekend until I go with Kirsten and a few other girls up to Tucson to get our homecoming dresses! I'm pretty darn excited for that, especially since homecoming was really fun last year. That Saturday is definitely going to be amazing, too. I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment