Monday, June 21, 2010

summerflowers blooming.

The thing I love about my best friend is that we cannot stand talking to each other unless we're in person. We get haughty over instant messenger and Facebook and text messages, but in person everything is absolutely perfect. If I could have it my way, I'd eliminate all of those faceless ways of having conversation. They make small things turn into something big and bad, when really, it's not that bad of a thing. Today was one of the best days I've had in a while, and it was simply because Kyle and I were able to talk face to face again. Even with only six miles between the two of us, we still suck at making plans to hang out on these super boring days. But, ignoring that, we enjoyed today, even though we were ready to tell anybody who asked that we were brother and sister. A boy and a girl are apparently not allowed to go to the movies together unless they are dating. There's just those people who will always be in the "family" category, and that's that.

(And I would never let a boy that I like into my room without getting all my dirty clothes off the floor and brushing my teeth first. Kyle is not one of those boys.)

No comments:

Post a Comment