Saturday, June 19, 2010


I find it very hard to believe that I'm related to those three. I have to say, they're some might cool cousins.

I deleted more than half of my blog posts earlier today. Looking back on them, I realized I sounded pretty dumb most of the time, and if I can't stand reading them I don't see how anyone else could. And so, I deleted them.

Sometimes, I feel like people don't take me seriously because of the way I've changed over the past year. Karma is a big part of my life, and I'm a serious believer of it, I refuse to belong to any sort of religion, but Buddhism would be my first choice, I work to be happy, not successful, and I am just more defensive of people, because you have to understand that behind their actions, there's a story. There's a reason for them driving too slow on the road, or not holding the door open for you. A lot of people fail to understand that just like them, everyone else has lives too, and you have to take it into consideration. I think most people just get so caught up in themselves and their troubles that they forget others are going through the same things.

No comments:

Post a Comment