Thursday, June 10, 2010

had it coming.


My sister can really rock sometimes. She came in contact with one of my former friends, and she really stood up for me. Love. Karma eventually comes back around to teach you a lesson. That's what you get for running your mouth, and telling people to tell me what you said. Thanks, Karma.

My birthday definitely wasn't the greatest. It never is. I spent it alone, minus my family. I cried twice. I broke down in front of them at dinner. I was grumpy. I was angry and hurt. Sometimes, I feel like I have no friends. But, I think I just am always bound to have a crummy birthday, and the day after I felt ten times better. I've just grown to hate my birthdays. It's okay.

Lisa did get me Yankee Candles, though, which are supposed to be the best candles ever, and a fifty dollar gift card. I also got cards from relatives, which makes everything better. My mom also bought me a rose plant, which meant a lot to me, because I like flowers. And, my dad gave in and bought me a full mattress, which will be here when I get back from DC. While my birthday party had to be postponed, I'm sure I can make it up with my friends.

I'm super excited for DC right about now. The East Coast is my weakness. As is the perfect opportunity to wear shorts and tank tops and rompers and not be dying of dry heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment