Friday, May 21, 2010

Kindle.


All is left is reviewing for finals. I'm so excited for summer. So, so excited.

Someone told me today that they're annoyed with how I'm always happy. I told them I'm not, and that I usually try to hide it, because I don't see the point in bringing other people down with me. It's also because I mostly AM happy, or content. There's no need to fret over every little thing in life. They said they were still annoyed, and that I shouldn't be fake. I think it's funny that people get annoyed when you're always happy or always depressed. It makes me feel like I should be emotionless 24/7.

I need to find some money today so I can buy popcorn tonight when Lisa and I go see Robin Hood. It's playing at the Uptown 3, which is the super old movie theater that only has 3 screens. They have the best popcorn, and even if the seat layout is a bit messed up and it's not the cleanest most modern place, I still love it. A huge majority of the people I know hate it and never see movies there. They say it's too dirty, but I don't think they realize that all movie theaters are dirty. But, that's okay with me. It means better seats and less noise, therefore, a more enjoyable movie experience. (I also saw the first Pirates of the Caribbean move, Prince Caspian, and tons of other movies there. It has sentimental value!).

No comments:

Post a Comment