Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Guilt.


I feel guilty when I shouldn't have to. Maybe there is a small reason for me to feel guilty, but I shouldn't even feel as guilty as I do. It's just who I am. I'm too shy and timid to stand up for myself, and when I try, I fail miserably. I just try to avoid problems, and it just makes more. But, I don't really see how I can change that, so I guess I can deal with the guilt until things level out a bit. I'm still happy though, probably happiest I've been all year. Well, except for my grades. Thaaaat's a different story. Haha.

Kirsten has prom this weekend. I want her to spend the night! And I need to buy a dress for her sweet sixteen. I want one, just because I don't really like spending my birthday alone, or without anyone even calling. I think it'll be different this year. I've got a handful of friends I wouldn't trade for the world.

My teddy is my favorite pillow. I can't sleep without him as my pillow anymore! He just makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment