Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cupcakes.


I'm a huge fan of cupcakes, I'm going to admit, but I prefer to eat them, not find more than a dozen of them thrown up and down our driveway and at our cars. Especially when they're frosted. I find it baffling and hilarious that someone took the time to either buy or make cupcakes, drive to our house (which is in the middle of nowhere), turn off their car/lights so my dad wouldn't notice, and chuck the cupcakes at our house. I just don't understand it. We're all baffled, and none of us really know why someone would want to cupcake our house. I would understand throwing eggs, but... cupcakes? I think what's worse is I have small concerns that it might even have been done by "friends" of mine, who know just how anal my dad is about these things. Whoever did it, I think they should've thought more about the poor cupcakes they had thrown. I bet they were good.
Aside from that, I was out both Saturday and Sunday night with my friends, and although I don't want to be out every night, it's something I look forward to doing more often. I'm sad I missed out on at least one day of my weekend to sit around and do nothing, but that's what spring break will be for. One whole week of laziness. I think I deserve it, especially after the stress of finding out I was failing two classes and that I had to make up way too many tests, and way too many quizes. At least I'm feeling better now, and I got over my two or three days of being way too incredibly unhappy. I just needed to remember to breathe, that's all.

I'm happy that it's raining right now, and I hope that after I take my shower, it'll be raining when I go to sleep. It's one of my favorite sounds to fall asleep to.

No comments:

Post a Comment