Tuesday, December 1, 2009

World Behind My Wall


I've been feeling so emotionally and physically drained lately and I don't entirely understand why. I just want to go to sleep as early as possible and in the morning I'm still ridiculously sleepy. It's exhausting being exhausted. With finals coming up, and registration for next year needing to get done, I think I'm feeling the pressure of school finally. I'm aiming to take at least 4 AP/college courses next year, and I'm pretty anxious about all the extra work plus having a job. I can't believe I'll be working and driving next year. It's just so hard to wrap my mind around.
For fifteen years all that's been on my mind has been school, home, sleep, and then back to school. Now I have to fit work in there somehow, and I'm not sure how I'll be able to manage it with all the extra classwork that I'm bound to have. It'll just take a whole lot of hard work, and I hope I can accomplish all of that.
And, being drained and all, I can hardly think straight a lot of the times, and all I know is that right now, I just want sleep. There are times where all you want to do is sleep for days, and there's just never a reason. I think that's when your body has been taking so much of everything that after a while, it just needs time to shut down and reboot. It's like a computer, but... different. I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore!
PS, my mother knows me best. I asked her if we had any Christmas smelling candles, and she siad no. The next day she came home with 2 holiday candles just for me and a box of hot chocolate mix packets. I love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment