Monday, December 21, 2009

Shooting stars.



It's almost Christmas. I haven't really had much to say, and I'm not too sure why. I finished up my Christmas shopping today, bought a new cardigan, and a wallet to go with my finally achieved driver's permit! I'm one step closer to having my own car (if Lisa ever moves out and let's my have it - Lisa, I know you found my blog, so please move to England so I can be happy and have the car!). The break's only a few days in, and I'm bored sitting around doing nothing. I think I'm just so antsy for it to be Christmas all ready. Tomorrow, I definitely have plans to clean my room, again, and hopefully it'll stay that way for the rest of the break. I hope.

So. No news. Nothing exciting going on in my life. It's just me, myself, and I, trying to get through the last few days until the new year. 2009 was great, but how will 2010 be? I have a feeling it won't be as successful as this year, but I won't know until it happens, now will I? I'll just take it day by day, and hopefully make some rad New Year's Resolutions and goals, because every year I make ones that I always forget and never keep. I'll have to make a list of some sort.
Oh, and I cannot wait for Christmas. Today I got a book that's a guide to happiness, but since my madre bought it, I have to wait. At least it's only until Christmas Eve, and not Christmas morning, thanks to our German half of the tradition! Next year it'll be normal again. I'm so ready for Christmas!

I'm tired, and it's only 10:30. I think I'll go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment