Friday, September 3, 2010

AND YOU CAN'T STAND IT.


I'm not one for busy weekends, but this is one I will be able to get behind. Tomorrow, I'm going to Garrett's house with Kyle, and we're playing James Bond video games and Clue and messing with Ouija boards, and then his mom will yell at us for attracting crows. Knowing how it went last time when we were supposed to be doing our summer assignment for AP US History, we'll be playing games for hours. And hours. And hours.

Sunday is a homework today, because I'm 2 chapters behind for outlines in AP Bio, and I need to finish reading The Scarlet Letter and do recall patterns. Monday will be my favorite day, since a ton of my friends are coming over and we're going to have a Mario Party 8 Party in my room. At least 6 people are coming, and I'm super excited. For some reason, we get together to play video games or go to midnight premiers. I'm not afraid to admit that we're trying to form a Harry Potter club at school, and we've all ready planned who's going as who to the Harry Potter DHP7 premier. I am SO pumped for that. We're awfully dorky.

I'm really glad that it's September, and I hope that the year flies by super fast. I just have to remember to sign up to retake the AIMS tests, because I definitely want to Exceed Expectations in Math and Reading. I'm just really bad at tests. Really, really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment