Friday, July 9, 2010

who made you king of anything?


School starts back up in around 26 days. I still have all of my summer homework assignments to do. Ouch. My books haven't even arrived yet. Double ouch. Let's just say, I need to get cracking. Hopefully, I'll be able to complete it all before I have to head back to school.

I've noticed I'm healthier when I'm going to school, because I walk around a whole lot more (those stairs are totally brutal), and I don't have an "all you can eat" buffet only 30 feet away. And I'm more inspired to eat apples and grapes and brain food to keep me focused.

This year, I have to do better. I can't procrastinate. I can't half-ass my math class. I can't afford to retake another semester of math. I have to do my work, and do it the best I can. I know all ready it's going to be hard, but I just have to ignore the temptations of the internet and TV and movies and whatever, and I just have to suck it up. I really want to get good grades to make my GPA better, so I can be in the top 10% of the class. That's all I really want.

Oh, and I just want to buy more cell phone charms off of Etsy. I've bought one and I'm now addicted. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment